We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic physiotherapist to join our team. We are expanding rapidly and seek a reliable physiotherapist who is interested in growing with us. Successful applicant will be taking over a full part time case load in Munno Para, Eyre and Playford. Candidate is also required to build the case load to full-time load. A generous PD fund will be offered to the successful candidate.
As a physiotherapist, you are required to:
- Assess, diagnose and communicate the appropriate treatment to your clients
- Develop and implement individualised care plans for your clients
- Review client outcomes at specified intervals to evaluate if interventions are appropriate
- Monitor and re-evaluate your client’s goals and progress
- Be responsible for taking reasonable steps to ensure you follow all appropriate processes in regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way
- Confident and independent
- Able to market themselves to the local community and build a reputation in surrounding medical centres
- Required to engage patients and encourage patients on health management plans to adhere to treatment plans through periodical check-ins
- Completed Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy degree
- FULL AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
- National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
- Driver’s licence and vehicle
Fresh grads are welcome to apply. Only those who have the rights to work in Australia AND have a AHPRA registration (or eligible to apply) can apply.
To apply, please email a cover letter and your CV to director Zhi at email@example.com