The long weekend is finally here! We will be taking a break this long weekend. For those celebrating, we wish you a Happy Easter!
#easterhours #closed #reopeningsoon #happyeaster #youneedmyphysio #physiofriendau #southaustralia #unleyroad #findmyeverything ...
Dear Friends, it has been a while! We are so excited to finally launch our new website! It took us a while to fix and get everything the way we wanted. It was all worth it because we love how it turned out.
One of the most important features we added was online booking for ALL of our clinics! On our new webpage, you can now easily find our clinic locations and book online. This feature is only for private patients only.
For patients with compensable injury (care plans, ReturnToWorkSA, DVA, NDIS), please contact our clinics to book as we require specific information before we can book you in.
The new website also has a blog page about common injuries and a news section with the latest news about our clinic.
Last but not least... we have created a careers page! We are constantly looking out for talented and passionate people to join our team. Hop on to that page to have a look at current vacancies.
That's all folks! Have a look at our spanking new website and let us know what you think! Have a great week ahead#bookonline
#newwebsite #love #newfeatures #bookonline #blogposts #careerspage #joinus #choosephysio #physiotherapy #youneedmyphysio #physiofriendau ...
We are expanding rapidly and seek a reliable physiotherapist who wants to grow with us. The successful applicant will be taking over a full part-time case load in Munno Para, Eyre and Playford (other clinic locations can be negotiated). Candidate is also required to build the case load to a full-time load. A generous PD fund will be offered to the successful candidate.
As a physiotherapist, you are required to:
• Assess, diagnose and communicate the appropriate treatment to your clients
• Develop and implement individualised care plans for your clients
• Review client outcomes at specified intervals to evaluate if interventions are appropriate
• Monitor and re-evaluate your client's goals and progress
• Be responsible for taking reasonable steps to ensure you follow all appropriate processes in regards to incidents, hazards and risks as well as respond to these in a timely way
• Confident and independent
• Able to market themselves to the local community and build a reputation in surrounding medical centres
• Required to engage patients and encourage patients on health management plans to adhere to treatment plans through periodical check-ins
• Completed Bachelor or Masters of Physiotherapy degree
• FULL or LIMITED AHPRA registration and Professional Indemnity Insurance
• National Police Clearance (NPC) certificate that does not preclude working with elderly clients
• Driver's licence and vehicle
At Physio Friend, our client's health is our concern and getting them better is our goal. We pride ourselves on providing high quality customised treatments, hands-on therapy and lifestyle management. We currently have eight clinics around South Australia – Unley, Munno Para, Eyre, Playford, Salisbury, Richmond, Royal Park and Gawler.
Why work with us?
• Be part of a rapidly expanding clinic
• Immense yourself in a continuous learning environment
• Our friendly and motivating team are always there to help as we focus on team culture
• Get a generous fund for your PD (pro-rata for part-time position)
• Negotiable working hours
• Opportunity to work in facilities housing Doctors, Dieticians, Psychologists, Exercise Physiologists and Podiatrists
Fresh grads are welcome to apply. Only those who have the rights to work in Australia AND have full/limited AHPRA registration can apply. ...
We are so lucky to have a tribe of wonderful and supportive women who help and empower one another. Here is to all the amazing women in our lives. Empowered women empower women. Happy International Women's Day!
#girlpower #empowerwoemn #superwomen #womenhelpingwomen #choosetochallenge #womensday #ourtribe #successfulwomen #physiofriendau #southaustralia ...
Autumn is here! Who else is loving the cool change in weather?
We are still on the lookout for physios to join us! Two positions are up for grabs so give us a shout if you or someone you know wants to be part of our amazing growing team!
#autumn #love #changeinseason #joinus #hiring #growing #jobssa #bepartoftheteam #callingallphysios #physiofriendau #choosephysio #youneedmyphysio #southaustralia ...
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡?
Do you know that some children carry as much as 25-40% of their body weight in their #schoolbags? There are several reasons for the #heavy backpacks, including #sporting accessories and #music instruments as the main culprits. Inappropriate #backpack use and heavy load has been found to cause an increase in #backpain among schoolchildren.
A general rule of thumb is not to carry more than 10%-15% of the child’s body weight as beyond this level is when postural changes start to occur.
Do also ensure that if your child is having ongoing pain to seek assessment and treatment for it, as to assume the pain is due to growth can result in long term back pain for the child if left untreated.
Stay #light and #cool Friends! 😄
#heavyschoolbags #backpacks #lightenitnow #nottooheavy #backpain #schoolchildren #physiofriendau #southaustralia #choosephysio #youneedmyphysionow
Photo by Luis Quintero on Unsplash ...
New year's resolutions!
Start this year by listening to your body. Stop ignoring the aches and niggling pain that has been affecting you in the past few days. Speak to one of our physios to learn how they can help you.
With 8 locations across South Australia, this is the best time to talk to us now.
#physiofriendau #youneedmyphysio #unleyroad #richmond #royalpark #salisbury #playford #munnopara #eyre #gawler #southaustralia #supportlocalbusinesses #choosephysio #booknow #newyearsresolution ...